94 Mooring Buoy / Blue Galleon is a high-end, luxury, brand new construction 3rd-row beach home, was built for large families to enjoy the pool/hot tub, game room, two living rooms, open concept floorplan with large chef’s kitchen and plenty of space to spread out. A path behind the home leads to the beach path – no main roads. Just a 3-minute walk to the beach. The home was designed to be light and coastal with shiplap throughout the common areas, with luxury furnishings mostly sourced from Restoration Hardware. The home also features Tempurpedic mattresses, an elevator, 3 fireplaces, a built-in grill, outdoor shower, and built-in sonos system.
Upon entering the home, you will see how the open concept floorplan was specifically designed for easy flow between indoor and outdoor living. The main floor great room features a large sectional couch and additional seating around a fireplace. There is room for 10 around the dining table, and room for 8 more around the gorgeous waterfall island.
The main living room of the home features a massive sliding door, which opens to an expansive (screened-in) back porch. The back porch has another large dining table with seating for 10, outdoor fireplace, seating area with an outdoor TV, sectional couch and hanging porch swings, built-in grill, and half-bath.
Plan to cook for the whole family in this home’s gorgeous and well stocked kitchen, complete with double islands, GE Monogram appliances including double ovens, a 48” cooktop range and large professional refrigerator and freezer columns. The home’s massive butler’s pantry features lots of open shelving (for organizing groceries) and easy access to small kitchen appliances as well as the kitchen’s dry/coffee bar. There you’ll find a beverage fridge and (pellet) ice maker! There is also a laundry room on this floor with 2 washers and 2 dryers.
Also on the main floor are 2 bedrooms each with large smart TVs and en-suite baths. The huge Master has a king and a sitting area with 2 swivel chairs as well as a large bathroom with double vanity and large closet. The Jr. Master on this floor also has a king as well as a single sleeping chair.
You can take the stairs or elevator to the 2nd floor where there are 4 bedrooms as well as a small office area and a second big living room (large Smart TV) with a full sleeper couch. The 4 bedrooms up here each have large smart TVs. Bedroom 3 has a King bed, single sleeper chair and private bathroom. Bedroom 4 has 2 queen beds, bathroom, and a long window bench. Bedroom 5 includes a King bed, bathroom, and a sitting area with 2 swivel chairs. The large bunk room has 2 Bunks (Queen over Queen + Queen Trundle beds) and a bathroom that also has an entrance from the hall.
Downstairs on the home’s ground level you’ll find a 7ft deep swimming pool, that also has a splash ledge in the shallow end for little ones. There is also a hot tub to take all your cares away. This level’s covered porch features an outdoor shower, seating area with fireplace, outdoor TV, large couch and 4 swivel chairs and an outdoor dining table seating 8. Two sliding doors on this level open to a game room with a refrigerator, and plenty to do including ping-pong, pop-a-shot, foosball and more. And the best part – there is a dedicated path to the beach off the left back corner of the property that takes you directly to the beach without going on the street!
The home makes your vacation easy for you and features an elevator with access to all 3 floors. It comes stocked with everything you need for a fun and relaxing beach week. Staying here is also made easy for families with young kids. The home is stocked with a high-chair, a pack-and-play, a few kids’ toys, and books.
This one of a kind of brand-new home was designed so you can have the perfect vacation. Every detail was thought thru for your pleasure, and you will have the best stay!
*For reservations of 3-13 days you will receive a $250 VayKGear Beach Gear Credit that will go toward items such as bikes, beach chairs and more. Stay 14-20 days receive $500 Credits and 21-day stays get $750 in credits. Stays longer than 22 nights do not receive gear credits, but we can give you a link so you can book directly with VayKGear. Any unused credits do not convert to cash and does not apply to your rental rate or final cost. No packing required, making your vacation a breeze! You will receive details once the reservation is confirmed.
**Pool and Spa Can be Heated for an Additional Fee
Parking for 6 Cars MAX – per Palmetto Dunes
– Beginning Sept. 2023- April 2024 – Mooring Buoy Redevelopment – includes the installation of new stormwater drainage infrastructure, roadway paving, and leisure pathway reconfiguration and realignment. They will be working on Mooring Buoy from Dinghy to Junket streets and this home may experience temporary accessibility disruption at certain times during the project. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO INQUIRE. –
|Master Bedroom||King||En Suite with Large Walk-in Shower and Tub and Double Vanity||Large Smart TV||1st Floor large airy room includes 2 swivel chairs|
|Jr. Master||King||En Suite Bathroom||Large Smart TV||1st Floor also has a single sleeping chair|
|3rd Bedroom||King||En Suite Bathroom||Large Smart TV||Includes single sleeping chair|
|4th Bedroom||2 Queen Beds||En Suite Bathroom||Large Smart TV||Has a lovely long window bench|
|5th Bedroom||King||En Suite Bathroom||Large Smart TV||Includes a sitting area with 2 swivel chairs|
|6th Bedroom||Bunk Room||Bathroom also has hall entrance - Shower/Tub Combo||Smart TV||Two Bunks - Queen over Queen + Queen Trundle beds|
|1st Floor Open Living Area||Large Sectional and additional seating around fireplace leading to seating for 10 around dining table +8 around the island|
|Main Floor Screened in Porch||1/2 Bath||Large Smart TV||Large table with seating for 10, sectional couch, porch swings, fireplace and view to pool|
|Kitchen||Professionally thought-out with double Island, GE Monogram appliances including 2 ovens and huge refrigerator and freezer columns. Also, a butler pantry with lots of room for organizing groceries and a coffee bar.|
|Laundry Room||2 Washer and 2 Dryers|
|2nd Floor Living Room||Includes a full sleeper Sofa||Large Smart TV||This area also can serve as a vacation office|
|Ground Level Covered Porch||Outdoor Shower||Large Smart TV||Seating area for fireplace including 4 swivel chairs, couch and another table for 8.|
|Ground Level Game Room||Has refrigerator, Ping-Pong table, foosball and more|
- 6 Bedrooms, all with en-suite baths + two 1/2 baths
- Sleeps 24
- 6,500 sq. ft
- $250 Beach Gear Credit Included – More Credits When You Stay Longer* – Click Here For More Info
- 2 Main Floor Bedrooms – Master Ensuite with King Bed and 2 Swivel Chairs and Jr. Master Ensuite with King Bed and Single Sleeper Chair
- 2nd Floor Bedrooms – 3rd Bedroom – King Bed and Single Sleeper Chair w/Private Bath, 4th Bedroom – 2 Queens and Private Bath, 5th Bedroom – King Bed, 2 swivel chairs and Private Bath, 6th Bedroom – 2 Queen over Queen Bunk Beds with 2 Queen Trundles with Bathroom
- Tempur-Pedic mattresses
- 2nd Floor Media Living Area has a Full Sleeper sofa
- 2 Half Baths – one in the main living area, one on porch for easy access from pool
- Multiple Levels and Sitting Areas
- Large Gourmet Kitchen with Open Plan
- GE Monogram appliances including Double Ovens, 48” Cooktop Range, Large Professional Refrigerator and Freezer Columns
- Butler Pantry includes Regular coffee pot, Keurig coffee machine, Nespresso machine
- 2 Full Size Washers and 2 Full Size Dryers
- Dining Table for 10 with 8 Seats at Island, Table for outside Dining on Screened Porch for 10 and near pool a table with seating for 8
- Large Screened-In Porch overlooking the Pool
- 3 Fireplaces and Built in Grill
- Sonos System Throughout
- Private Pool, Hot Tub and Outdoor Shower
- Pool Size Approximately Pool 13×41 Spa 6×9
- Pool and Spa can be Heated for Additional Fee
- Game Room with Ping-Pong, Pop-a-Shot, Foosball and more
- Home comes stocked with:
- Several beach chairs + kids beach toys
- Beach cart, beach cooler + 2 beach umbrellas
- 16 beach towels
- Boogie boards
- Pack-n-play and highchair
- Kids toys, books and wagon
- Mid-Island Palmetto Dunes
- Parking Passes for 6 Cars MAX – per Palmetto Dunes
- No Pets Allowed
- Access to all the Wonderful Amenities of Palmetto Dunes
- 3 Miles of White Sandy Beachfront Property
- 2 Beachfront Resorts with Spas, Kids’ Activities, and Restaurants
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- Palmetto Dunes Tennis & Pickleball Center
- 11 Mile Saltwater Lagoon System for Kayaks and Canoes and Fishing
- Miles of Bike Paths
- Shelter Cove Marina Shops, Restaurants, Water Sports and Boat Tours
- Shelter Cove Towne Centre with Grocery, Shops, Restaurants, Bars, and a Linear Park with Children’s Playground
- Central Island Location with Easy Access to All the Great Things of Hilton Head Island