From the moment you pull up to this wonderful home you will feel welcomed and relaxed. With the new brick paver circular drive providing ample parking for 4 cars the home exudes quality.
As you enter the foyer you are greeted with an open and bright living space with 2 story ceilings lifting the weight of life from your shoulders. The home is so inviting and comfortable you may never want to leave. Featuring a gourmet fully equipped kitchen, and a lovely relaxing dining room overlooking the pool. The large living room with high ceilings and flat screen TV is very restful.
This home has great bedroom separation, on one side of the home are two bedrooms each with a private bath. The first is the Master Bedroom with a large walk-in shower and a door out to the pool while the 2nd bedroom also has a King Bed and en-suite bath. The third King bedroom is on the other side of the house by the kitchen and laundry room. In the hall is a 1/2 bath.
Up stairs to the loft area is another spot to getaway and read a book, play games or have the kids watch a movie on the flat screen. Up here is also the kids bunk room with their own shower/tub combination. Lots of sleeping area as the 2 bunks beds are a Twin over Twin and a Double over Double and there is a sleeper sofa out in the loft area as well.
Situated on a quiet cul-de-sac that is just a 10-12 minute walk to the beach you can use some beach chairs and beach cart to get to beach. Crossing the 11 mile lagoon system you end up at the wide sandy beach between the Omni Resort and Hampton Place in Palmetto Dunes.
7 Strath Court is the place you have been looking for to spend your time with friends and family.
|Master Bedroom||King||Updated Large Shower||Flat Screen||Master has a door out to pool and patio.|
|2nd Guest Bedroom||King||Shared Hall Bathroom Shower/Tub Combination||Flat Screen||This King bedroom shares the bathroom in the hall.|
|3rd Guest Bedroom||King||Shared Hall Bathroom Shower/Tub Combination||Flat Screen||This bedroom also shares the hall bathroom.|
|Upstairs Loft Area||Sleeper Sofa||Shares Bunk Room Bathroom||Flat Screen||Nice seating areas with a TV as well in this loft area overlooking living room.|
|Bunk Room||2 Bunk Beds - Twin over Twin & Double over Double||sower/Tub Combination||Flat Screen||What a great place for the kids to sleep in - up away from the rest of the bedrooms.|
- 4 Spacious Bedrooms 3.5 Baths
- 3 Bedrooms with Kings, 4th Bedroom has 2 Bunk Beds Twin/Twin and Double/Double
- Upstairs Loft has Sleeper Sofa
- Sleeps 14
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with a Keurig and a Regular Coffeemaker
- Full Size Washer and Dryer
- Lovely Back area with Grill, Pool and Hot Tub which can be Heated for Additional Fee
- New 10′ x 25′ Pool and Hot Tub Heat is Free Jun 1 – Aug 15
- Lovely 10-12 minute Stroll to the Beach
- Some Beach Chairs and Beach Cart for your Use
- All Linens and Starter Soaps and Bath Tissues Provided, Please Bring Beach Towels
- No Pets Allowed
- Summer Season, Memorial Day to Labor Day, Seven Nights / Saturday-Saturday Required
- Access to all of the wonderful amenities of Palmetto Dunes Resort
- Access to all the Wonderful Amenities of Palmetto Dunes
- 3 Miles of White Sandy Beachfront Property
- 2 Beachfront Resorts with Spa’s and Kids’ activities and restaurants
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- Palmetto Dunes Tennis & Pickleball Center
- 11 Mile Saltwater Lagoon System for Kayaks and Canoes and Fishing
- Miles of Bike Paths
- Shelter Cove Marina Shops, Restaurants, Water Sports and Boat Tours
- Shelter Cove Town Center with Grocery, Shops, Restaurants, Bars, and a Linear Park with Children’s Playground
- Central Island Location with Easy Access to All the Great Things of Hilton Head Island