Welcome to 5508 Hampton Place – New to Our Market and New to the Rental Market in the newest buildings in Palmetto Dunes. This updated beach influenced villa is the place to stay with family and friends. A great condo with stunning views of the Ocean, Beach and the lush, manicured grounds and pool area. Upon entering this villa and looking out to the ocean and all the fresh design elements makes for the ideal vacation!
Taking the elevator up to the 5th Floor you enter upon the dining area with a table for 6 or 7 (bench seat) as well as 4 barstools that overlooks the updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and open concept. The kitchen always the center of any home is a showstopper and includes ocean views to boot!
The living area, besides having comfortable chairs and sofas (including a queen sleeper sofa) and a large flat screen TV has amazing views of the ocean. There is a small table and chairs that can be used for games. From all the seats you can see the waves roll in and the dolphin’s play. Step out on the large balcony and enjoy the ocean breezes and pool views while drinking a cup of coffee or a cocktail. There are seats to enjoy a good book when you aren’t down on the beach.
The King in the master allows you to wake to the sunrise over the ocean and even have your own private balcony with comfortable chairs to take in the view. There is a flat screen Television for your enjoyment. The updated master bath has a large step-in shower and tons of counter space at the double vanity sinks.
On the other side of the villa will be the second master bedroom with a King and ocean view, Flat Screen TV and has an updated private bathroom with a shower tub combination. The sliding glass door/window goes out to main balcony as well.
Back near the front door is a hallway that includes a laundry room with a full-size washer and dryer. This hall also has a guest bathroom with a large, updated shower. The 3rd bedroom at the end of the hall will have a Full over Full Bunk Bed as well as a Flat Screen TV.
Hampton Place is an amazing pool complex! Not only 1 but 2 pools. One is the family pool (that is heated from 3/15 – 4/30 & 10/15 – 11/30 -dates subject to change) and nearby is the kiddie pool. Then there is the more relaxing “adult” pool as well with a nearby complex hot tub. There is plenty of seating, a covered picnic area, gas grills, and restrooms. Another exceptional amenity is a workout facility just for the guests of Hampton Place.
Hampton Place is also located next to the Omni Oceanfront Resort so that you can easily walk over for specialty shops and restaurants. Palmetto Dunes is in the middle of Hilton Head and has world class Tennis / Pickleball Center, 3 Golf Courses, and a 7-mile lagoon system you can canoe or kayak on. Also, restaurants like the Dunes House, Alexanders and more. You can rent items at Hilton Head Outfitters as well as learn to surf if you want, seasonally (Mar- Oct) you can call the Dunes Buggy and they can take you across Hwy 278 to Shelter Cove Harbour and Shelter Cove Towne Center for everything you could possibly need for your stay.
Updated 5508 Hampton Place certainly has the WOW factor you expect when staying on the Ocean and you won’t be disappointed with your stay so reserve today.
*For reservations of 3-13 days you will receive a $250 VayKGear Beach Gear Credit that will go toward items such as bikes, beach chairs and more. Stay 14-20 days receive $500 Credits and 21-day stays get $750 in credits. Stays longer than 22 nights do not receive gear credits but may reserve gear with preferred vendor rates. Any unused credits do not convert to cash and does not apply to your rental rate or final cost. No packing required, making your vacation a breeze! You will receive details once the reservation is confirmed.
|Master||King||Large Updated Walk-In Shower||Flat Screen||The master also has its own private balcony with amazing Oceanfront Views.|
|Guest Bedroom||King||Updated Shower/Tub Combination||Flat Screen||Sliding door our to the main balcony and the sweeping views of the Ocean.|
|Hall Bedroom||Queen over Queen Bunk Bed||Updated Hall - Updated Walk-in Shower||Flat Screen||Great for adults or multiple children.|
|Living Area||Large Flat Screen||Oceanfront Views from all parts of the updated open plan.|
|Open Kitchen||Updated this kitchen is a cooks dream with lots of rooms and either better views of the ocean.|
|Dining Area||Seating for 6 or 7 at the main table but there is also a game table that can hold 4 more.|
|Laundry Room||Full size washer and drying in laundry room off the hall|
- Oceanfront Condo
- 2 Balconies on the 5th Floor
- 3 Bedrooms / 3 Full Baths
- King, King and Full over Full Bunk Bed
- Sleeps 8 Guests
- 1,850 sqft
- $250 Beach Gear Credit – No Packing Required – Use credits toward bikes, beach chairs, umbrellas and more. Stay longer get more Credits. – Click Here For More Info
- Free Secure Wi-Fi and Cable TV
- Full Updated Kitchen (Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Dishwasher, Microwave, Toaster, Blender, Tea Kettle, Ice Maker) with Keurig and a Regular Coffee Maker
- Full Size Washing Machine and Dryer, Iron & Board and Starter Supplies of Detergent, Dish Soap, Paper Towels and Trash Bags
- Included are Bed Linens and Bath Towels (please bring Beach Towels) and Starter supplies of Toilet Paper, Bath Soap, Shampoo & Conditioner
- 2 Large Pools – Adult and Family as well Kiddie Pool and Hot Tub
- Workout Facility
- The complex does not allow for grills on the balconies but you do have access to picnic tables near complex outdoor grills
- Mid-Island Palmetto Dunes
- No Pets Allowed
- Summer Season, Memorial Day to Labor Day, Seven Nights / Saturday-Saturday Required
- Access to all the wonderful amenities of Palmetto Dunes Resort
- 3 Miles of White Sandy Beachfront Property
- 2 Beachfront Resorts with Spas, Kids’ activities, and restaurants
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- Palmetto Dunes Tennis & Pickleball Center
- 11 Mile Saltwater Lagoon System for Kayaks and Canoes and Fishing
- Miles of Bike Paths
- Shelter Cove Marina Shops and Restaurants, Water Sports, and Boat Tours
- Shelter Cove Towne Centre with Grocery, Shops, Restaurants, Bars, and a Linear Park with Children’s Playground
- Central Island Location with Easy Access to All the Great Things of Hilton Head Island