Welcome to 5401 Hampton Place – New to Our Market in the newest buildings in Palmetto Dunes. This tropical influenced villa is the perfect getaway for 2 but also 2 more in the Queen Sleeper sofa. A great condo with views of the Oceanfront and the lush manicured grounds and pool area. The complete list of amenities that come with this condo makes for the ideal vacation.
Taking the elevator up to the 4th Floor this corner unit enters upon the dining area with a table for 4 as well as barstools that overlooks the updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances. There is also a full washer and dryer so you have all the comforts of home.
The living area, besides having comfortable chairs and sofas (including a queen sleeper sofa) and a large flat screen TV has amazing views of the ocean. From all the seats you can see the waves roll in and the dolphins play. Step out on the large balcony and enjoy the sun and ocean breezes while drinking a cup of coffee or a cocktail. There are seats to enjoy a good book when you aren’t down on the beach.
The King in the master allows you to wake to the sunrise over the ocean. There is a flat screen Television for your enjoyment. The large master bath has a tub as well as a step-in shower. This one bedroom is exceptional as there is another full bath near the front door that also includes a step-in shower.
Hampton Place is an amazing pool complex! Not only 1 but 2 pools. One is the family pool (that is heated from 3/15 – 4/30 & 10/15 – 11/30 -dates subject to change) and nearby is the kiddie pool. Then there is the more relaxing “adult” pool as well with a nearby complex hot tub. There is plenty of seating, a covered picnic area, gas grills, and restrooms. Another exceptional amenity is a workout facility just for the guests of Hampton Place.
Hampton Place is also located next to the Omni Oceanfront Resort so that you can easily walk over for specialty shops and restaurants. Palmetto Dunes is in the middle of Hilton Head and has world class Tennis / Pickleball Center, 3 Golf Courses, and a 7 mile lagoon system you can canoe or kayak on. Also restaurants like the Dunes House, Alexanders and more. You can rent bikes at Hilton Head Outfitters as well as learn to surf if you want, Seasonally (Mar- Oct) you can call the Dunes Buggy and they can take you across Hwy 278 to Shelter Cove Harbour and Shelter Cove Towne Center for everything you could possibly need for your stay.
Please come to our newest luxury villa and enjoy all that Hilton Head has to offer. You won’t be disappointed!
|Master Bedroom||King||Shower and large Soaking Tub||Flat Screen||Ocean Views and sliding door to balcony.|
|Lving Area||Queen Sleeper Sofa||Entrance Hall BAth with Shower||Flat Screen||Enjoy ocean views and a comfortable balcony.|
- Oceanfront Condo
- Large Balcony on the 4th Floor
- 1 Bedroom / 2 Full Bath
- King Bed and Queen Sleeper Sofa
- Sleeps 4
- 1,000 sqft
- Updated Kitchen with Keurig and Standard Coffee Maker
- 2 Large Pools – Adult and Family as well Kiddie Pool and Hot Tub
- Workout Facility
- Picnic Tables near Complex Outdoor Grills
- Mid-Island Palmetto Dunes
- No Pets Allowed
- All Linens and Starter Soaps and Bath Tissues Provided, Please Bring Beach Towels
- Summer Season, Memorial Day to Labor Day, Seven Nights / Saturday-Saturday Required
- Access to all the wonderful amenities of Palmetto Dunes Resort
- 3 Miles of White Sandy Beachfront Property
- 2 Beachfront Resorts with Spa’s and Kids’ activities and restaurants
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- Palmetto Dunes Tennis & Pickleball Center
- 11 Mile Saltwater Lagoon System for Kayaks and Canoes and Fishing
- Miles of Bike Paths
- Shelter Cove Marina Shops and Restaurants, Water Sports and Boat Tours
- Shelter Cove Town Center with Grocery, Shops, Restaurants, Bars, and a Linear Park with Children’s Playground
- Central Island Location with Easy Access to All the Great Things of Hilton Head Island