Welcome to 5309 Hampton Place – New to Our Market in the newest complex buildings in Palmetto Dunes. This updated beach influenced villa is the place to stay with family and friends. A beautiful corner condo with sweeping views of the Ocean, Beach, and the lush, manicured grounds. Upon entering this villa and looking out to the ocean along with all the beachy, coastal elements makes for the ideal vacation!
Taking the elevator up to the 3rd Floor you go to this corner unit. You enter upon the front hall through to the living area and views of the ocean. There is great separation of the living space in this villa. When you enter if you turn left you are heading to the master bedroom with a large private bathroom as well as hall bathroom with entrance to 3rd bedroom. Meanwhile if you turn right you are heading to the 2nd Master that also includes an ensuite bathroom. Back to the living room also sits the updated kitchen, always the center of any home and it includes ocean views to boot!
The living area has two sofas (one a queen sleeper) and a large flat screen TV but more importantly awesome views of the ocean everywhere you look. Part of this space is the dining table with seating for 6 with a side of ocean views. There is also an entrance to large wrap around balcony that also includes a table and chairs where you can have coffee or a cocktail, watching the waves and dolphins playing as well as guests at the pool. As you walk around the balcony there is more space with chairs so you can enjoy the sun and ocean breezes when you aren’t at the beach.
At the other end of the balcony is an entrance to an All- Season Room with comfortable seating – a fantastic place to unhook from the world with a good book or just watch the changing ocean landscape. When you come back in from the room you are at the open kitchen. There are 5 bar stools, so everyone has a place to eat while being close by. The kitchen is updated, fully equipped and has stainless steel appliances as well as a Regular Coffeemaker and a Keurig.
From the kitchen there is a walkway to the hall, the laundry room is across from the kitchen. The 2nd King master is off this hall with a window so you can wake to the sunrise. There is a flat screen TV and an updated private bathroom that has a shower tub combination.
Back down the hall past the front door is the other King master. Besides being spacious with a flat screen you have your own private balcony as well with exceptional views of the ocean, pool and grounds. The bathroom has been updated with a large shower and lots of room.
The 3rd bedroom can be entered from near the living room as well as through the hall bathroom that is also updated with a large shower here as well. The bedroom has 2 Double Beds, ocean views and a flat screen TV.
Hampton Place is an amazing pool complex! Not only 1 but 2 pools. One is the family pool (that is heated from 3/15 – 4/30 & 10/15 – 11/30 -dates subject to change) and nearby is the kiddie pool. Then there is the more relaxing “adult” pool as well with a nearby complex hot tub. There is plenty of seating, a covered picnic area, gas grills, and restrooms. Another exceptional amenity is a workout facility just for the guests of Hampton Place.
Hampton Place is also located next to the Omni Oceanfront Resort so that you can easily walk over for specialty shops and restaurants. Palmetto Dunes is in the middle of Hilton Head and has world class Tennis / Pickleball Center, 3 Golf Courses, and a 7-mile lagoon system you can canoe or kayak on. Also, restaurants like the Dunes House, Alexanders and more. You can rent items at Hilton Head Outfitters as well as learn to surf if you want, seasonally (Mar- Oct) you can call the Dunes Buggy and they can take you across Hwy 278 to Shelter Cove Harbour and Shelter Cove Towne Center for everything you could possibly need for your stay.
Large Updated 5309 Hampton Place certainly has the IT factor you expect when staying on the Ocean and you won’t be disappointed with your stay so reserve today.
*For reservations of 3-13 days you will receive a $250 VayKGear Beach Gear Credit that will go toward items such as bikes, beach chairs and more. Stay 14-20 days receive $500 Credits and 21-day stays get $750 in credits. Stays longer than 22 nights do not receive gear credits but may reserve gear with preferred vendor rates. Any unused credits do not convert to cash and does not apply to your rental rate or final cost. No packing required, making your vacation a breeze! You will receive details once the reservation is confirmed.
|Oceanfront Master||King||En-Suite with Large Updated Shower||Flat Screen||Private Balcony with 2 Chairs and an Oceanfront View|
|2nd Master||King||En_Suite Bath with Shower/Tub Combo||Flat Screen||Oceanfront Views|
|3rd Bedroom||2 Double Beds||Bath with Updated Shower||Flat Screen||Oceanfront Views and bathroom can be accessed from hall as well.|
|Living Area||Large Flat Screen||2 Comfortable Couches with one being a Queen Sleeper Sofa|
|Dining Area||Seating for 6 with Ocean Views all around|
|Open Kitchen||Bar Seating for 5 around the Kitchen Counters - Stainless Steel Appliances, Keurig and Regular Coffeemaker. Oh, and you can see the ocean from here too!|
|All Season Room||Room with comfortable seating to unplug enjoy the views and connect with your loved ones.|
|Wrap Around Balcony||Large Oceanfront balcony with a table for Al Fresco dining or chairs to get some sun without going to the beach right below.|
|Laundry Room||Full Size Washer and Dryer|
- Stunning Oceanfront Condo
- 2 Oceanfront Balconies with Amazing Views of Beach and Ocean
- All Season room with Comfortable Seating and Amazing Ocean Views
- 3 Bedroom / 3 Upgraded Full Baths
- King, King, 2 Double Beds, Queen Sleeper Sofa in Living Room
- Sleeps 10 Guests
- 2,130 sqft
- $250 Beach Gear Credit Included – More Credits When You Stay Longer* – Click Here For More Info
- Free Secure Wi-Fi and Cable TV
- Full Updated Kitchen (Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Dishwasher, Microwave, Toaster, Blender, Tea Kettle, Ice Maker) with Keurig and a Regular Coffee Maker
- Full Size Washing Machine and Dryer, Iron & Board and Starter Supplies of Detergent, Dish Soap, Paper Towels and Trash Bags
- Included are Bed Linens and Bath Towels (please bring Beach Towels) and Starter supplies of Toilet Paper, Bath Soap, Shampoo & Conditioner
- 2 Large Pools – Adult and Family as well Kiddie Pool and Hot Tub (heated from 3/15 – 4/30 & 10/15 – 11/30 – dates subject to change)
- Workout Facility
- The complex does not allow for grills on the balconies, but you do have access to picnic tables near complex outdoor grills
- 3 Car Passes Max
- Some Covered Parking
- Mid-Island Palmetto Dunes
- No Pets Allowed
- Summer Season, Memorial Day to Labor Day, Seven Nights / Saturday-Saturday Required
- Access to all the wonderful amenities of Palmetto Dunes Resort
- 3 Miles of White Sandy Beachfront Property
- 2 Beachfront Resorts with Spas, Kids’ activities, and restaurants
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- Palmetto Dunes Tennis & Pickleball Center
- 11 Mile Saltwater Lagoon System for Kayaks and Canoes and Fishing
- Miles of Bike Paths
- Shelter Cove Marina Shops and Restaurants, Water Sports, and Boat Tours
- Shelter Cove Towne Centre with Grocery, Shops, Restaurants, Bars, and a Linear Park with Children’s Playground
- Central Island Location with Easy Access to All the Great Things of Hilton Head Island