Come and enjoy the tranquility and serenity of the uncrowded beach in South Forest Beach on Hilton Head Island. 5 Bayberry Lane is a lovely 5-bedroom home with 4.5 bathrooms is a wonderful place to visit with friends and family. Renovated 2022 you will love the updates. Set on a quiet street just steps from the beach, this home has just what you need.
No worries about car passes here with parking for 6. Take the steps up to the front door where a lovely porch swing is a nice place to take in the morning sunrise through the beautiful oaks. Upon entering there is a room off to the right that has a double bed and the room off the left is a queen suite with a private bath with an updated tub shower combination.
Entering the open living area, you can picture your family and friends all together having a great time cooking, dining, watching the flat screen and looking out to the pool area. From comfortable seating to watch the Smart TV, a dining table with seating for 6 and a breakfast nook with more seating your mealtime is set. The kitchen has been revamped with new counters and more. Off the kitchen is the laundry area with full washer and dryer. In the hall is a half-bath, near the door right out to the pool deck. Out on the deck is a propane grill, making burgers and dogs a breeze. The private pool** area has lounges and a covered area that includes a table and chairs for dining al fresco. There is also a pool lighting system that is fun and out of this world.
Up the stairs there is an area that has Smart TV and more comfortable seating. The first bedroom on the hallway will have a king and has its own updated bathroom with a shower. The next bedroom on the hall will have 2 bunk beds each a twin over double/trundle bed and it has its own updated bathroom with a shower. The large king master has a small balcony and a Daybed/Trundle bed as well as an en-suite bathroom with a tub and free-standing shower.
To complete this wonderful home is the downstairs game area where there will be a ping pong table and more. This home has parking for at least 2 in the driveway plus 2 or 3 in the garage. The walk to the beach is on a wooded path just a home away on the street. The beach at this part of Hilton Head Island is idyllic and uncrowded as the only people that will be there are just the homes in the area. But you are also located under a mile down South Forest Beach to the Coligny area with tons of shops and restaurants making it for an easy bike ride by the bike path or a beach walk at low tide.
5 Bayberry Lane is ready for your perfect stay on Hilton Head Island.
*For reservations of 3-13 days you will receive a $250 VayKGear Beach Gear Credit that will go toward items such as bikes, beach chairs and more. Stay 14-20 days receive $500 Credits and 21-day stays get $750 in credits. Stays longer than 22 nights do not receive gear credits, but we can give you a link so you can book directly with VayKGear. Any unused credits do not convert to cash and does not apply to your rental rate or final cost. No packing required, making your vacation a breeze! You will receive details once the reservation is confirmed.
**Pool Can be Heated for Additional Fee
|Master King Suite - Top Floor||King Bed and Daybed/Trundle||Shower and Large Soaking Tub with 2 Sinks||Smart TV||Large Master has a small balcony overlooking Pool|
|Updated Middle Bunk Room||2 - Twin over Double/Trundle Bunk Beds||Updated Private Bathroom with Shower and 2 Sinks||Smart TV||Great room for Kids that will sleep 8 but with the bottom bunks even comfortable for adults as well.|
|Updated Guest King||King||Updated Private Bathroom with Shower and 2 Sinks||Smart TV||Light and airy bedroom with private bathroom|
|Landing Area||Smart TV||Comfortable seating with a Smart TV - just another place to get away.|
|Queen Bedroom near Front Door||Queen Bed||Updated Shower Tub / Combo with 2 Sinks||Smart TV||This rooms bathroom will probably be shared with the Double bedroom also off the Front Hall.|
|Updated Double Bedroom||Double Bed||Shared with Updated Queen||Smart TV||This bedroom will share the bath with Queen or 1/2 Bath off Kitchen|
|Open Living Area||Large Smart TV||The large living area allows everyone to be together whether watching TV, cooking or dining.|
|Laundry Room and 1/2 Bath||Updated 1/2 Bathroom||Right off kitchen and pool area - so convenient. Full size washer, dryer and sink.|
|Game Area||Off Garage there will be game area with Ping Pong Table and more amenities like Corn Hole that can be used outside or in large garage on a rainy day.|
- 3 Rows from the Beach
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Full & 1 Half Bathrooms
- 2 Story
- 2 King, Queen, Double, 2 Bunks – Twin over Double with Trundle, Daybed/Trundle Bed
- Sleeps 18
- $250 Beach Gear Credit – No Packing Required – Use credits toward bikes, beach chairs, umbrellas and more. Stay longer get more Credits. – Click Here For More Info
- Top Floor has 3 Bedrooms
- Large Master Suite with King, Daybed/Trundle, Balcony and En-Suite Bathroom w/Shower and Free-Standing Tub
- Middle Bunk Room with 2 – Twin over Double Bunks/Trundle with Updated private bathroom with Shower
- Guest King Bedroom with Updated private bathroom with Shower
- 1st Floor Queen Bedroom has an Updated bathroom with Shower/Tub Combination
- Off Front Hall is another bedroom with a Double Bed – can use Queen Bathroom
- Open Living Area looks over Private Pool area
- Updated Kitchen with new counters and more
- Lots of seating for Dining
- Large Smart TV with comfortable seating at the top of stairs for the kids
- Enclosed Pool* and Deck including Propane Grill, Lounge Chairs and another table and chairs
- Driveway Parking as well as in Garage along with Ping Pong Table and Game Room
- No Parking Allowed on Grass or Street
- Short Walk to the Beach
- Close to Coligny Plaza and all the Shops, Restaurants and Activities of the South End of Hilton Head Island
- Near the new Lowcountry Celebration Park which includes a Playground, The Sandbox Children’s Museum, Exercise Stations, Large Lawn and Stage to accommodate Festivals and Concerts
- Just a quick ride to Marina’s and Water Activities at Palmetto Bay Marina or in Sea Pines
- Miles of Bike Paths to Explore Hilton Head
- Easy to get to all the Golf and Tennis the Island has to offer