442 Captains Walk has some of the best view of the Ocean on Hilton Head and you have the added benefit of being able to watch your loved ones in the pool below. Upon entering this renovated unit, you will view the ocean and know your vacation has begun.
The updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and solid surface countertops will allow you to easily fix your meals. The laundry utility room is off the kitchen and has full size washer and dryer. Right in front of the kitchen is the dining area that comfortable seats six. The beachy feeling living room has a sectional sleeper sofa that has a great view of the 49-inch 1080p wall-mounted flat screen HDTV with a Blu-ray DVD player as well as the balcony and beach.
Nothing is finer than waking to ocean views in the Master bedroom but there are black out shades for good night’s sleep in the king bed. There is lots of storage space as well as 32-inch flat screen HDTV and DVD player. The private master bathroom is updated with a large granite countertop as well as flooring and new tub surrounds.
The guest bedroom includes 2 double beds and its own 32-inch flat screen HDTV with DVD player. The adjoining guest bath has a large granite countertop with new tub surrounds.
The balcony patio with 4 chairs and table has amazing views of the ocean as well as the pool, perfect for coffee or cocktails! Down by the Captains Walk pool (heated from 3/15 – 4/30 & 10/15 – 11/30*) are grills for your cookout (bring charcoal) and then it is just a quick walk to the beach.
Palmetto Dunes is centrally located and includes within the gates 3 golf courses as well as a tennis/pickleball center. An 11-mile lagoon winds it way through the resort and it is perfect for a canoe or kayak trip. There are also restaurants that you can easily walk to so you could say this villa has it all.
*Complex Pool Heat Dates are Subject to Change
|Master Bedroom||King||Updated Shower/Tub Combination||Flat Screen||Oceanfront Views as well as overlooking the pool.|
|Guest Bedroom||2 Doubles||Updated Shower/Tub Combination||Flat Screen||Guest bedroom has entrance to bathroom as well as door from hallway.|
|Living Area||Queen Sleeper Sofa||Flat Screen||Sliding glass door opens to balcony overlooking pool and direct Ocean Views.|
- Direct Oceanfront Views
- Newly Renovated Updated Baths and Kitchen Appliances
- 3rd Floor
- 2 Bedroom / 2 Bath
- King and 2 Doubles and Queen Sleeper Sofa in Living Room
- Sleeps 6-8 Guests
- 4 Beach Chairs
- 1,250 sqft
- Free Secure Wi-Fi and Cable TV
- Full Kitchen (Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Dishwasher, Microwave, Toaster, Blender, Tea Kettle, Ice Maker) and a Regular Coffee Maker
- Full Size Washing Machine and Dryer, Iron & Board and Starter Supplies of Detergent, Dish Soap, Paper Towels and Trash Bags
- Included are Bed Linens and Bath Towels (please bring Beach Towels) and Starter supplies of Toilet Paper, Bath Soap, Shampoo & Conditioner
- Captains Walk features a heated Oceanfront pool (3/15 – 4/30 & 10/15 – 11/30) and Children’s Pool
- Multiple Sun Decks and Large Covered Deck
- The complex does not allow for grills on the balconies but you do have access to charcoal grilling area (near the pool)
- Complex on the Ocean
- Mid-Island Palmetto Dunes
- No Pets Allowed
- Summer Season, Memorial Day to Labor Day, Seven Nights / Saturday-Saturday Required
- Access to all the Wonderful Amenities of Palmetto Dunes
- 3 Miles of White Sandy Beachfront Property
- 2 Beachfront Resorts with Spas, Kids’ activities, and restaurants
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- Palmetto Dunes Tennis & Pickleball Center
- 11 Mile Saltwater Lagoon System for Kayaks and Canoes and Fishing
- Miles of Bike Paths
- Shelter Cove Marina Shops, Restaurants, Water Sports and Boat Tours
- Shelter Cove Towne Centre with Grocery, Shops, Restaurants, Bars, and a Linear Park with Children’s Playground
- Central Island Location with Easy Access to All the Great Things of Hilton Head Island