At the beginning of South Forest Beach right off the Coligny Circle is the beautiful complex Ocean One. When you stay at 304 Ocean One you can park your car (only 2 cars allowed) and never have to drive again for your stay. Rent a bike or walk the paths and explore all the South End flavor, from the shops and restaurants of Coligny Plaza that includes a Piggly Wiggly or Circle Center. Tons of shops, restaurants and entertainment options abound.
Take the elevator up to the third floor to 304 and enjoy a comfortable villa that has family and friends in mind. The kitchen is equipped with most anything you would need for a great stay. There is a dining table seating 6 easily and two bar stools there making meals a breeze. The living area with couches (including a sleeper sofa) and chairs makes watching the 55-inch flat screen so relaxing. A large balcony with table and chairs makes for a perfect spot for a coffee or a cocktail watching all nature in the beautiful moss draped oaks.
A short hallway off the living area leads to the two King bedrooms each with their own bathrooms and updated showers. All the bedrooms have flat screen TV’s. The other bedroom with two Queens is nearer the kitchen and the bathroom there has a shower/tub combo.
The Ocean One Complex includes a large oceanfront pool with a beautiful sun deck as well as a new Fire Pit with chairs to watch the stars come out. But more importantly you are steps down a walkway to our wonderful Hilton Head hard packed beach. There is a common propane grilling area for an easy meal after a day in the sun. There is also security on site and each villa is allowed 2 cars (ONLY) to park there.
Come and visit 304 Ocean One with family and friends you will not be disappointed!
*For reservations of 3-13 days you will receive a $250 VayKGear Beach Gear Credit that will go toward items such as bikes, beach chairs and more. Stay 14-20 days receive $500 Credits and 21-day stays get $750 in credits. Stays longer than 22 nights do not receive gear credits but may reserve gear with preferred vendor rates. Any unused credits do not convert to cash and does not apply to your rental rate or final cost. No packing required, making your vacation a breeze! You will receive details once the reservation is confirmed.
|Master Bedroom||King||Updated Shower||Flat Screen||Master Suite also has its very own small balcony.|
|2nd Master Bedroom||King||Updated Shower||Flat Screen||Lovely Fresh Decor|
|Guest Bedroom||2 Queens||Shower/Tub Combination||Flat Screen||Near the kitchen is the third bedroom - great for the kids.|
|Living Area||Sleeper Sofa||Flat Screen||Sliding door takes you to balcony with landscape views.|
- Completely Updated 2021
- 3 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms
- King, King, 2 Queens and Queen Sleeper Sofa
- Sleeps 8-10
- 1,650 sqft
- $250 Beach Gear Credit – No Packing Required – Use credits toward bikes, beach chairs, umbrellas and more. Stay longer get more Credits. – Click Here For More Info
- Each Bedroom has Private Bath
- Free Secure Wi-Fi and Cable TV
- Full Kitchen (Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Toaster, Blender, Tea Kettle, Ice Maker) with Regular Coffee Maker
- Full Size Washing Machine and Dryer, Iron & Board and Starter Supplies of Detergent, Dish Soap, Paper Towels and Trash Bags
- Included are Bed Linens and Bath Towels (please bring Beach Towels) and Starter supplies of Toilet Paper, Bath Soap, Shampoo & Conditioner
- Balcony with Resort View in Oceanfront Complex Close to Coligny Plaza
- Steps to the Ocean and Beach
- Large Oceanfront Pool
- Sun Deck
- New Oceanfront Fire Pit – Great for Watching the Stars Shared Grilling Area – Propane
- Parking for 2 Cars Only with On-Site Security
- No Motorcycles Allowed within Security Gates
- No Pets Allowed
- Summer Season, Memorial Day to Labor Day, Seven Nights / Saturday-Saturday Required
- Close to Coligny Plaza and all the Shops, Restaurants and Activities of the South End of Hilton Head Island
- Near the new Lowcountry Celebration Park which includes a Playground, The Sandbox Children’s Museum, Exercise Stations, Large Lawn and Stage to accommodate Festivals and Concerts
- Just a quick ride to Marina’s and Water Activities at Palmetto Bay Marina or in Sea Pines
- Miles of Bike Paths to Explore Hilton Head
- Easy to get to all the Golf and Tennis the Island has to offer