At the beginning of South Forest Beach right off the Coligny Circle is the beautiful complex Ocean One. When you stay at 304 Ocean One you can park your car and never have to drive again for your stay. Rent a bike or walk the paths and explore all the South End flavor from the shops and restaurants of Coligny Plaza that includes a Piggly Wiggly or Circle Center with a Bi-Lo. Tons of shops, restaurants and entertainment options abound.
Take the elevator up to the third floor to 304 and enjoy a comfortable villa that has family and friends in mind. The kitchen is equipped with most anything you would need for a great stay. There is a dining table seating 6 easily and two bar stools there making meals a breeze. The living area with couches (including a sleeper sofa) and chairs makes watching the 55-inch flat screen so relaxing. A large balcony with table and chairs makes for a perfect spot for a coffee or a cocktail watching all nature in the beautiful moss draped oaks.
A short hallway off the living area leads to the two King bedrooms each with their own bathrooms and updated showers. All the bedrooms have flat screen TV’s. The other bedroom with two Queens is nearer the kitchen and the bathroom there has a shower/tub combo.
This condo also includes a pack-n-play, crib, and an inflatable kids’ bed. Just bring sheets for these items. In the breezeway outside the unit is a closet that holds some beach chairs and a cart.
The Ocean One Complex includes a large oceanfront pool with a beautiful sun deck. But more importantly you are steps down a walkway to our wonderful Hilton Head hard packed beach. For your use there is also a common grilling area for an easy meal after a day in the sun. There is security on site and each villa is allowed 2 cars (ONLY) to park there.
Come and visit 304 Ocean One with family and friends you will not be disappointed!
|Master Bedroom||King||Updated Shower||Flat Screen||Master Suite also has its very own small balcony.|
|2nd Master Bedroom||King||Updated Shower||Flat Screen|
|Guest Bedroom||2 Queens||Shower/Tub Combination||Flat Screen||Near the kitchen is the third bedroom - great for the kids.|
|Living Area||Sleeper Sofa||Flat Screen||Sliding door takes you to balcony with landscape views.|
- More Pictures to come after Update in Fall 2020
- 3 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms
- King, King, 2 Queens and Queen Sleeper Sofa
- Sleeps 10
- 1,650 sqft
- Each Bedroom has Private Bath
- Baby Crib, Pack-n-Play included
- Balcony with Resort View
- Kitchen has Stainless-Steel Appliances and Regular Coffeemaker
- Full size Washer and Dryer
- 1650 Square Feet
- Resort View in Oceanfront Complex Close to Coligny Plaza
- Steps to the Ocean and Beach
- Beach Chairs and Cart for Guests Use
- Large Oceanfront Pool
- Sun Deck
- Shared Grilling Area
- Parking for 2 Cars Only with On-Site Security
- No Pets Allowed
- All Linens and Starter Soaps and Bath Tissues Provided, Please Bring Beach Towels
- Summer Season, Memorial Day to Labor Day, Seven Nights / Saturday-Saturday Required
- Close to Coligny Plaza and all the Shops, Restaurants and Activities of the South End of Hilton Head Island
- Near to the soon to be completed Lowcountry Celebration Park which will include a Playground, The Sandbox Children’s Museum, Exercise Stations, Large Lawn and Stage to accommodate Festivals and Concerts
- Just a quick ride to Marina’s and Water Activities at Palmetto Bay Marina or in Sea Pines
- Miles of Bike Paths to Explore Hilton Head
- Easy to get to all the Golf and Tennis the Island has to offer