Casa del Sol – 23 Pelican Road is one of the most impressive rental homes you will find on Hilton Head Island. Featuring 6 bedrooms and over 5,500 sq ft, this Southwestern designer home is absolutely perfect for large family vacations, golf outings, and family reunions. Understated elegance is the best way to describe the interior of this Hilton Head rental property located at 23 Pelican in Forest Beach. Entirely custom built and designer decorated. This design offers a split floor plan that features 3 bedrooms in the east wing and 3 bedrooms in the west wing with rooms on 3 different levels to provide privacy and quiet. The splendid moldings and columns, solid wood doors, wainscoting and chair rails, 12-foot ceilings with light coves and rounded ceilings and arches, just begin to describe the welcoming appeal of this wonderful Hilton Head home for rent.
The design for this home creates a grand central great room with a striking two-story stone fireplace, built in bookshelves, dual wicker ceiling fan with wood coffered ceilings and special mood lighting. The main floor offers a great room, kitchen, formal dining room, laundry room, 2 King bedrooms, powder room and media room. The outside pool / hot tub** area is private and features a soothing waterfall from the hot tub into the pool. This vacation home on Hilton Head boasts a completely screened lanai and has an outdoor kitchen with a gas grill. Also included is a poolside bathroom beautifully updated and equipped with a built-in sauna/steam room.
The chef style gourmet kitchen is separated from the great room by a granite eat-in bar and features only the finest stainless-steel appliances with 2 dishwashers, ice maker, wine cooler, and 2 separate sink prep areas all with custom granite and top of the line cabinetry. The dining room has a Tommy Bahama round table that has lots of seating and has a rotunda ceiling and designer columns.
The media room in this fully equipped Forest Beach rental home has leather recliner media chairs on a platform as well as a sofa. Other high-tech goodies include 70″ plasma T.V., surround sound, iPod docking station, and blue ray DVD player. On the main floor, and in the east wing, is the lavish master suite with a custom-built King-size pillow top bed with built-in bookshelves, a very large walk-in closet with shelves and drawers, a sitting area, wall mounted 42″ flat screen TV with a IPod docking station and French doors leading out to the pool/spa area. The large master bathroom has upgraded tile work, his and her vanity, large dressing mirror, step in shower with 3 separate showerheads, and an air jetted Jacuzzi. The 2nd bedroom on the main floor and in the west wing has a King size bed, Tommy Bahama Furniture and also has a door out to the pool/spa. Along with flat screen TV and IPod Docking station, there is a walk-in closet and a bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub and glass shower.
Seven steps lead you to the second level of the east wing that offers the 3rd bedroom with a nautical theme, featuring a Queen bed with a sleeper chair, and a TV with docking station. The bathroom is equipped with a large glass shower with double showerheads. On the 2nd level of the west wing, you have a 4th jungle themed bedroom with a Queen bed, a sleeper chair, and TV with docking station. The bathroom offers a very large glass shower with double showerheads.
The 3rd level of this glamorous Hilton Head vacation rental, you’ll find a full flight of extra wide wooden stairs. The west side at the top of the steps is the 5th bedroom, featuring 2 Queen beds, TV with IPod docking station, walk in closet, multi-tiered ceiling with cove lighting and a fan, a double vanity in the bathroom, glass shower and luxurious jetted tub. The east side, at the other end of the hallway, past the game room is the 6th bedroom with 2 Queen beds, TV with an IPod docking station, walk in closet, multi-tiered ceiling with cove lighting, double vanity in the bathroom, and a glass shower with a jetted tub. The upstairs gathering area has a pub table with bar chairs, pool table, icemaker, sink, wine cooler and bar area. This beautiful home simply has it all and guests will never feel cramped or uncomfortable.
Located in the prestigious North Forest Beach area of Hilton Head, Casa del Sol is just a three-minute walk to the white sandy beaches of HHI. Take a 5-minute bike ride to Coligny Plaza and you can enjoy all of the shops and restaurants you could ever want. This is truly one of the best Hilton Head vacation rentals you can imagine.
*For reservations of 3-13 days you will receive a $250 VayKGear Beach Gear Credit that will go toward items such as bikes, beach chairs and more. Stay 14-20 days receive $500 Credits and 21-day stays get $750 in credits. Stays longer than 22 nights do not receive gear credits, but we can give you a link so you can book directly with VayKGear. Any unused credits do not convert to cash and does not apply to your rental rate or final cost. No packing required, making your vacation a breeze! You will receive details once the reservation is confirmed.
**Pool and Spa Can be Heated for Additional Fee
|Master Bedroom||King||Large Walkin Shower and Large Soaking Tub||Flat Screen||Expansive Master Suite on the first floor with a door to pool area.|
|2nd Master Bedroom||King||Shower/Tub Combination||Flat Screen||On the other side of the house is another master also with a door to pool area.|
|Media Room||Large Flat Screen||Enjoy a movie theatre like experience in the media room with a couch and comfortable seats on platforms.|
|Jungle Room||Queen and Sleeper Chair||Shower/Tub Combination||Flat Screen||Up a couple of stairs on same side of home as Master and Media Room.|
|Nautical Room||Queen and Sleeper Chair||Shower/Tub Combination||Flat Screen||Up a couple of stairs on same side of home as 2nd Master, Dining room and Laundry Room.|
|2nd Floor Green 2 Queen Room||2 Queens||Shower/Tub Combination||Flat Screen||Large en suite room at the top of stairs.|
|2nd Floor Yellow 2 Queen Room||2 Queens||Shower/Tub Combination||Flat Screen||Large en suite room on other side of home behind Pool Table.|
|Lanai Pool Area||Sauna and Full Bath||Outstanding pool and hot tub with grill area all contained in a screened porch.|
- 5 Rows from the Ocean – a quick walk
- 6 Bedroom / 7 Bathrooms and 2 – 1/2 Bathrooms
- 2 King, 6 Queen, 2 Sleeper Chairs
- Sleeps 16-18
- $250 Beach Gear Credit – No Packing Required – Use credits toward bikes, beach chairs, umbrellas and more. Stay longer get more Credits. – Click Here For More Info
- 5,500 sqft
- 3 Levels
- Each Bedroom has a Private Bath, Flat Screen TV and iPod Docking Station
- Main Level – 2 Masters, Living Area, Kitchen, Dining Area, Media Room and Laundry Room
- 2 Wings have 7 steps up to next level, each with Queen Bed, Sleep Chair and Private Bath
- Top Floor has 2 Bedrooms each with 2 Queens and Private Bath as well as Pool Table /TV area
- Gourmet Kitchen (Refrigerators, Wine Cooler, Stove, Oven, Microwave, 2 Dishwashers, Toaster, Blender, Tea Kettle, Ice Maker) with a Keurig and 2 Regular Coffeemakers
- Full Size Washing Machine and Dryer, Iron & Board, 2nd Refrigerator in Garage and Starter Supplies of Detergent, Dish Soap, Paper Towels and Trash Bags
- Included are Bed Linens and Bath Towels (please bring Beach Towels) and Starter supplies of Toilet Paper, Bath Soap, Shampoo & Conditioner
- Free Secure Wi-Fi and Cable TV
- Media room with Theatre Style Seating
- Pool Table
- Screened in Lanai with Pool and Jacuzzi and Grill Area/li>
- Completely Updated Gorgeous Full Bathroom with Steam Sauna
- Pool and Hot Tub can be heated for Additional Charge
- Pool Size Approximately 20×10 22×12 Hot Tub 6×6
- Use of One Garage as well parking for 6 cars – No Parking on Grass or Street
- No Pets Allowed
- Excellent South Island Location on a Private North Forest Beach Street
- Close to Coligny Plaza and all the Shops, Restaurants and Activities of the South End of Hilton Head Island
- Near the new Lowcountry Celebration Park which includes a Playground, The Sandbox Children’s Museum, Exercise Stations, Large Lawn and Stage to accommodate Festivals and Concerts
- Just a quick ride to Marina’s and Water Activities at Palmetto Bay Marina or in Sea Pines
- Miles of Bike Paths to Explore Hilton Head
- Easy to get to all the Golf and Tennis the Island has to offer