22 Dove Street – What can you say about “The Dove Shack” on the corner of Dune and Dove Street in the North Forest Beach area of Hilton Head Island? From the moment you pull into the driveway of this 2nd row Oceanview home, all the cares of the real world will melt away. You will enter the home through the garage, but you will probably first walk inside the gate directly to the pool area and soak in your surroundings. From the seating around the pool and the rocking chairs on the first balcony you will end up spending much of your vacation outside, but trust us, the inside of the home is fantastic as well.
The garage has parking for at least two cars and 4 cars in the driveway. You will be given a code to get in the house and it opens directly into the updated kitchen and the large open living space. As the kitchen is the center of every home it will be no different for your vacation. Loads of brand-new gorgeous counter space, lots of cooking tools that include a blender, crock pot and griddle as well as a Keurig and a regular drip filter coffee maker and more. Holding court from the kitchen you can share bites of food with friends sitting at one of the 5 bar stools, keep an eye on one of the 2 flat screens and new pool table or look out to see the sky above the ocean. With 8 chairs at a large dining table there is more than enough room for meals from a Low Country Boil to takeout pizza. There is picnic table just outside on the side deck for even more seating. seating.
Just to the right of the fireplace (for decorative purpose only) there are two bedrooms, one a King and the other with 2 Twins each with an entrance to the side balcony to enjoy the ocean breezes. There is a shared bathroom with a shower tub combination next to these two bedrooms and another full bathroom with a large shower is just behind the kitchen, that is easy for these guests to use as well. Across the open living space near the stairs and front door is a large King Suite with a private bathroom with a full shower. This room also has its own private balcony with your own personal view of the ocean.
Up the stairs of sunlit windows with ocean views, you arrive on a landing that holds a shuffleboard, and poker table as well as a large flat screen with an x-box. The first bedroom on the right is a King Master suite with a sleeper chair, ocean views and a large bathroom that has 2 sinks separated by a jetted tub, a separate toilet, closet and a large shower. Right off the entertainment area is a kids bunk room that has a Twin/Twin Bunk and a Twin/Full Bunk Bed with its own bathroom. On this floor is the laundry room with a full-size washer and dryer as well as a sink and ironing board. Another balcony with rockers is the perfect place for coffee as the sun rises over the ocean or cocktails as it sets. One of the best rooms is the last – a true Master King Suite where windows are all around and have amazing views of the ocean as well as a sleeper chair. Also includes a private bathroom with large walk-in shower, jetted tub, 2 sinks as well as private toilet.
The last piece to this great home is the outside living space. This home was really designed with the idea that no matter the weather you can spend most of your time outside. Between the quick walk to the beach or lounging on one of the 6 pool side lounges or watching a game on the large flat screen tv while mixing food and drinks at the grill and tiki bar. There is a table with an umbrella and a bar with 8 bar stools. There is even a ping pong table so let the games begin. The pool and small hot tub can be heated for an additional fee**. There are two outside showers to get the sand off before entering the pool or home. As you see from the pictures the Hilton Head Beach is right across the street and you will have tons of room to enjoy the sand surf and sun.
Don’t miss out and reserve 22 Dove Street today!
*For reservations of 3-13 days you will receive a $250 VayKGear Beach Gear Credit that will go toward items such as bikes, beach chairs and more. Stay 14-20 days receive $500 Credits and 21-day stays get $750 in credits. Stays longer than 22 nights do not receive gear credits but may reserve gear with preferred vendor rates. Any unused credits do not convert to cash and does not apply to your rental rate or final cost. No packing required, making your vacation a breeze! You will receive details once the reservation is confirmed.
**The pool/spa can be heated for an additional fee.
|Top Floor Master||King||Large Walk-in Shower, Jetted Tub, 2 Sinks||Flat Screen||Large Light Filled Master with ocean views as well as a sleeper chair|
|2nd Top Floor Master||King||Large Walk-in Shower, Jetted Tub, 2 Sinks||Flat Screen||Large Master with ocean views with a sleeper chair|
|Top Floor Bunk Room||2 Bunk Beds||Private Bathroom with a Shower||Flat Screen||Twin/Twin Bunk & Twin over Full Bunk Bed|
|Laundry Room||Full size Washer and Dryer as well as a sink and ironing board|
|King Suite near Front Door||King||Private Bath with a Walk-in Shower||Flat Screen||Private Balcony with Oceanviews|
|Open Living Area||Sleeper Sofa||2 Separate Seating areas along with a bench seating. Flat Screen, Open Kitchen, 5 Bar Stools and Dining Table with seating for 8|
|King Bedroom||King||Shared Bathroom with Shower Tub Combination||Flat Screen||Lovely King Bedroom with a Door to a Shared Balcony with ocean views|
|2 Twin Bedroom||2 Twins||Shared Bathroom with Shower Tub Combination||Flat Screen||2 Twin Bedroom with a Door to a Shared Balcony with Oceanviews|
|Tiki Bar Area Underneath the Home||Large Flat Screen||Seating for 8 at the Large Bar that holds a sink and a Beverage Fridge. There will be a Large Flat Screen, Comfortable Seating to go along with the Ping Pong Table and Outdoor Fridge|
- Fantastic Home that Soon will be Updated to Make it Even Better
- 2nd Row with Ocean Views – Steps to the Beach
- 6 Bedrooms – 6 Full Bathrooms
- 4 Kings, Twin/Twin Bunk & Twin/Full Bunk, 2 Twins, Sleeper Sofa, 2 Sleeper Chairs
- Sleeps 15-17
- $250 Beach Gear Credit – No Packing Required – Use credits toward bikes, beach chairs, umbrellas and more. Stay longer get more Credits. – Click Here For More Info
- 2 Story Home
- Tiki Hut Bar and Entertainment Area Underneath Home with Ping Pong Table
- Large Open Floor Plan on First Floor
- Updated Kitchen
- Pool Table
- Game Area on Landing with Shuffleboard and X-Box
- 2 Master Suites
- Kidney Shaped Pool with Small Hot Tub
- Pool Size Approximately 24×14 Hot Tub 3.5×7.5
- Loads of seating in the sun
- Propane Grill and a Table and Bar Seats for Eating Al Fresco
- 2 Refrigerators
- 2 Outdoor Showers
- Driveway holds 4 cars
- Garage holds as least 2 possibly 3 cars
- No Pets Allowed
- All Linens and Starter Soaps and Bath Tissues Provided, Please Bring Beach Towels
- Summer Season, Memorial Day to Labor Day, Seven Nights / Saturday-Saturday Required
- Excellent South Island Location on a Private North Forest Beach Street
- Close to Coligny Plaza and all the Shops, Restaurants and Activities of the South End of Hilton Head Island
- Near the new Lowcountry Celebration Park which includes a Playground, The Sandbox Children’s Museum, Exercise Stations, Large Lawn and Stage to accommodate Festivals and Concerts
- Just a quick ride to Marinas and Water Activities at Palmetto Bay Marina or in Sea Pines
- Miles of Bike Paths to Explore Hilton Head
- Easy to get to all the Golf and Tennis the Island has to offer