Just off Coligny Circle is North Shore Place a great complex at the beginning of North Forest Beach on the southern part of Hilton Head Island. Arriving at 206 North Shore Place you will drive into the underground gated parking area and never drive again if you don’t want to. Just a block off the beach, rent a bike or walk the paths and explore the South End’s shops and restaurants of Coligny Plaza that includes a Piggly Wiggly or Circle Center with a Bi-Lo. Tons of shops, restaurants and entertainment options abound.
Conveniently located on the second floor you can take the elevator to this corner unit. Walking into the light filled 206 you will see the open kitchen is equipped with most anything you would need for a great stay. There is a dining table seating 4 easily and two bar stools at the kitchen counter making meals a breeze. The stylish living area with couch (sleeper sofa) and chairs is comfortable and leads right out to the balcony. You will spend lots of time on the extra-large wrap around covered balcony that includes cozy chairs as well as a table and chairs perfect for al fresco dining. Listening to the ocean it is a perfect spot for coffee or a cocktail.
Off the living area is the Master bedroom with a King and flat screen TV. The private bath has a shower and separate tub. Closer to the front door is the 2 Twins bedroom with flat screen TV and bathroom with shower/tub combination. This villa also has its own stacked washer and dryer allowing you everything you need for your stay on the Hilton Head.
North Shore Place includes a rooftop pool with a beautiful sun deck and a hot tub. The beach is just about a block from the building walking by The Seacrest Complex. As our guest of North Shore Place, you can also enjoy the oceanfront pool at Seacrest and imbibe the famous drinks at Pool Bar Jim’s.
Come and visit 206 North Shore Place with family and friends you will not be disappointed!
|Master Bedroom||King||Shower and Soaking Tub||Flat Screem||Comfortable, perfect for relaxing,|
|Guest Bedroom||2 Twins||Shower/Tub Combination||Small Flat Screen||Nice guest room has its own ensuite bathroom|
|Living Area||Queen Sleeper Sofa||Flat Screen||Open plan from Dining Area, Kitchen to comfortable seating and entrance to large covered balcony with picnic table.|
- 2 Bedroom 2 Bath
- King, 2 Twins and Queen Sleeper Sofa
- Sleeps 6
- 1,250 sqft
- Each Bedroom has private bath
- Large Balcony with Resort View
- Washer and Dryer Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Gated, Covered Parking
- Block from the Beach
- Large Rooftop Pool and Hot Tub
- Sun Deck
- Use of Seacrest Oceanfront Pool
- Steps to Coligny Plaza
- No Pets Allowed
- All Linens and Starter Soaps and Bath Tissues Provided, Please Bring Beach Towels
- Summer Season, Memorial Day to Labor Day, Seven Nights / Saturday-Saturday Required
- Close to Coligny Plaza and all the Shops, Restaurants and Activities of the South End of Hilton Head Island
- Near to the soon to be completed Lowcountry Celebration Park which will include a Playground, The Sandbox Children’s Museum, Exercise Stations, Large Lawn and Stage to accommodate Festivals and Concerts
- Just a quick ride to Marina’s and Water Activities at Palmetto Bay Marina or in Sea Pines
- Miles of Bike Paths to Explore Hilton Head
- Easy to get to all the Golf and Tennis the Island has to offer