At the beginning of South Forest Beach right off the Coligny Circle is the beautiful complex Ocean One. When you stay at 202 Ocean One you can park your car (only 2 cars allowed) and never have to drive again for your stay. Rent a bike or walk the paths and explore all the South End flavor, from the shops and restaurants of Coligny Plaza that includes a Piggly Wiggly. Tons of shops, restaurants and entertainment options abound.
You can take the elevator to 202 or take a few stairs up to this fabulous end unit and enjoy a comfortable villa that has family and friends in mind. The kitchen is equipped with most anything you would need for a great stay including a regular/Keurig coffeemaker. There is a dining table seating 6 easily and 4 bar stools there making meals a breeze. The living area has comfortable seating makes watching the flat screen so relaxing. A large, shaded balcony with table and chairs makes for a perfect spot for a coffee or a cocktail watching all nature in the beautiful moss draped oaks.
The first Master is right off the dining area and besides having a King, flat screen and private bath with a shower, there is also a private balcony with great seats to enjoy coffee or a cocktail. The other Master with a King is on the opposite side of the villa also with a flat Screen ensuite bathroom and a small balcony. Each of the other 2 bedrooms have their own bathrooms as well as Twin Bed and a Twin over Double Bunk Bed, there is also the Disney + App on the TV.
Amenities of 202 Ocean One is a full-size washer and dryer and outside in the hallway is a closet which holds beach chairs for your use. The Ocean One Complex includes a large oceanfront pool with a beautiful sun deck as well as a new Fire Pit with chairs to watch the stars come out. But more importantly you are just steps on a walkway to our wonderful Hilton Head hard packed beach. There is a common propane grilling area for an easy meal after a day in the sun. There is also security on site and each villa is allowed 2 cars (ONLY) to park there.
Come and visit 202 Ocean One with family and friends you will not be disappointed!
|Left Master||King||Shower and Private Toilet and Sink Area||Flat Screen||Master to the left of Dining Area has new mattress, flat screen, en-suite Bathroom as well as a separate private balcony with comfortable chairs|
|Right Master||King||Large Walk-In Shower in Private Bath||Flat Screen||Master to the right has flat screen, en-suite bathroom and small private balcony.|
|Right Back Bedroom||Twin and Bunk w/Twin over Double Beds||Shower Tub Combination in Private Bathroom||Flat Screen for Streaming||Room is great for children or adults still can enjoy the double bed on bottom bunk. Disney + App on TV.|
|Front Left Bedroom||Twin and Bunk w/Twin over Double Beds||Shower in Private Bathroom||Small Flat Screen for Streaming||Room is great for children or adults still can enjoy the double bed on bottom bunk. Disney + App on TV.|
|Living Area||Comfortable seating, large flat screen, dining table with 8 seats and 4 bar stools. Sliding door to large balcony with table overlooking the complex grounds.|
|Kitchen||Includes a regular coffee maker as well as a Keurig. Full size washer and dryer there as well.|
- 4 Bedrooms 4 Bathrooms
- King, King, 2 Twins and 2 Bunk Beds (two rooms have a Twin Bed and a Twin over Double Bunk Bed)
- Sleeps 12
- 1,850 sqft
- 3 Balconies with Resort View
- Each Bedroom has Private Bath
- Kitchen has Appliances and a Regular/Keurig Coffeemaker
- Full Size Washer and Dryer
- Bunk Rooms have Disney + App on TV’s
- Shaded Resort View in Oceanfront Complex Close to Coligny Plaza
- Steps to the Ocean and Beach
- Large Oceanfront Pool – Not Heated
- Sun Deck
- New Oceanfront Fire Pit – Great for Watching the Stars
- Shared Complex Propane Grilling Area
- Parking for 2 Cars Only with On-Site Security
- No Motorcycles Allowed within Security Gates
- No Pets Allowed
- All Linens and Starter Soaps and Bath Tissues Provided, Please Bring Beach Towels
- Summer Season, Memorial Day to Labor Day, Seven Nights / Saturday-Saturday Required
- Close to Coligny Plaza and all the Shops, Restaurants and Activities of the South End of Hilton Head Island
- Near the new Lowcountry Celebration Park which includes a Playground, The Sandbox Children’s Museum, Exercise Stations, Large Lawn and Stage to accommodate Festivals and Concerts
- Just a quick ride to Marina’s and Water Activities at Palmetto Bay Marina or in Sea Pines
- Miles of Bike Paths to Explore Hilton Head
- Easy to get to all the Golf and Tennis the Island has to offer