167 Mooring Buoy is an incredibly comfortable beach-oriented home in Palmetto Dunes. Just 3 homes back from the ocean your family and friends will have the time of their lives. As soon as you pull in the circular driveway and walk up to the front door you will feel your cares go away.
Upon entering the home, you look straight into a comfortable living area. With the large dining table, eat-in Kitchen table as well as 2 barstools off the open kitchen, it makes entertaining and mealtime a breeze. Comfortable couches and chairs make watching the large screen TV or looking out to the pool and lagoon, the place to be when not on the beach.
The open kitchen has an easy flow that includes a built-in sub-zero refrigerator, gas range and a kitchen bar with 2 barstools. If the house is full you have seating for 14. There is also a sliding door that leads out to the top deck (with table, chairs, and umbrella) along with a grill and then steps that lead down to the pool.
Whether you sit on the different levels of decking that lead down, or lounge in the chairs around the pool, this quite a place to enjoy the outdoors. The Palmetto Dunes 11-mile lagoon winds it way past the home and is home to all kinds of birds and wildlife. The kidney shaped pool (can be heated for additional fee) is an idyllic way to end the day after a day at the beach that is just a quick walk down the beach path. The circular driveway has room for cars (5 at the most).
The 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms of the home are perfect for family or close friends. To the left of the front door there is a master with a king, and it has an entrance to the deck as well as a large private bath with a shower, large soaking tub, private toilet, and large walk-in closet. On the other side of the house is a Queen bedroom that has a private bath. Between the front door and kitchen is a Queen bedroom that has an entrance to the bathroom with a shower and there is also an entrance to bathroom off hall.
On the left side of the house up 2 stairs is a den that is great for the kids to have their own space. With a large Flat Screen great for movies or games and a sleeper sofa. Just off this this area is a laundry room and a bathroom with a shower/tub combo. There are two bedrooms, one with 2 Twin Beds, while the other will have a Bunk Bed – Twin over Full as well as a bottom trundle.
The garage has been updated as a game room with a ping-pong table, pop-a-shot and more. There also will be 6 beach chairs + a cart to make going to the beach even easier.
Pool can be heated for additional fee.
|Master Bedroom||KIng||Separate Shower, Large Soaking Tub as well large walk in Closet||Flat Screen||Master Bedroom also has an sliding glass door to top deck level|
|Bedroom Down the Hall||Queen||Separate Bath with Shower / Tub Combination||Flat Screen||Kind of a second master|
|Hall Bedroom||Queen||There is an entrance to this bath from the bedroom as well as the Hall. Has a Walk-In Shower||Flat Screen||Lots of light this is a comfortable room|
|Den||Sleeper Sofa||Bathroom off Den - Shower / Tub Combination||Large Flat Screen||This den area is great for the kids and off this area is where the laundry room is.|
|Right Twin Bedroom||2 Twins||Shared Hall Bathroom||Flat Screen|
|Left Bunk Bedroom||Bunk Bed - Twin over Full w/Trundle||Shared Hall Bathroom||Bunk Bed - Twin over Full w/Trundle, currently 2 Twins but bed coming soon!|
|Open Living Area||Large Flat Screen||Dining area has a large table for 8 as well as there being 2 barstools and a 4 top eat in kitchen area. Comfortable seating with large flat screen on wall. All of it overlooking the pool area.|
|Deck Area||Grill on Top Deck allowing the chef be involved in the fun. Beautiful view of the pool, lagoon and all the Lowcountry' s wonderful wildlife.|
- 5 Bedrooms / 4 Bathrooms
- 3rd Row from the Beach – 3 Minute Walk to the Ocean
- King, 2 Queens, 2 Twins, Bunk Bed – Twin over Full w/Trundle, Sleeper Sofa
- Master with King, Shower and Large Soaking Tub
- 2nd Master with Queen and private bath with Shower / Tub Combination
- Queen with Bathroom and Shower
- Up 2 steps is a Den area great for kids and gaming and includes Sleeper Sofa
- Off Den area is Laundry room and a shared bathroom with Tub/Shower Combo
- 2 Bedrooms off Den one has 2 Twins the other has a Bunk Bed – Twin over Full w/Trundle
- Sleeps 12 – 14 with sleeper sofa
- 3,000 sqft
- Large Open Living Area with Flat Screen, Dining Area and Gourmet Kitchen
- Pool overlooking the Lagoon – Can be heated for additional fee
- Game Room in Garage includes Ping Pong, Pop-a-Shot and more
- Views of the 11 Mile Saltwater Lagoon
- Mid-Island Palmetto Dunes
- No Pets Allowed
- All Linens and Starter Soaps and Bath Tissues Provided, Please Bring Beach Towels
- Access to all the Wonderful Amenities of Palmetto Dunes
- 3 Miles of White Sandy Beachfront Property
- 2 Beachfront Resorts with Spa’s and Kids’ activities and restaurants
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- Palmetto Dunes Tennis & Pickleball Center
- 11 Mile Saltwater Lagoon System for Kayaks and Canoes and Fishing
- Miles of Bike Paths
- Shelter Cove Marina Shops, Restaurants, Water Sports and Boat Tours
- Shelter Cove Town Center with Grocery, Shops, Restaurants, Bars and a Linear Park with Children’s Playground
- Central Island Location with Easy Access to All the Great Things of Hilton Head Island