Wow! What can we say about 503 Shorewood this recently updated 2 Bedroom 2 Bath Penthouse Villa. From the time you are behind the Shorewood gates you are in a little slice of landscaped heaven. Taking the elevator to the top floor you can see the ocean from the moment you open the door. Passing the updated open kitchen, there is a nice dining area and a comfortable living area (includes a queen sleeper sofa) with a cathedral ceiling and flat screen. But with floor to ceiling windows you will be watching the ocean more than the TV. Off the Living Room is a balcony perfect for morning coffee and an evening cocktail.
The Master Bedroom has the same views. Imagine waking to the sunrise right from the King bed. With tons of space and a flat screen it is the perfect place to get away from it all. The Master Bathroom has a large walk-in shower to melt any cares away.
Also tastefully decorated the Guest Bedroom has a Queen bed and flat screen and uses the updated hall bathroom. In the closet is a Twin Rollaway if you need another bed.
Whether you are using the kitchen to just fix breakfast or a complete gourmet meal during your stay this kitchen has it all. There is also a washer dryer for your use as well.
The Shorewood complex is located in the South Forest Beach area of Hilton Head Island and is just a hop skip away from the popular Coligny Plaza. The zero entry oceanfront pool is a place you want to be when you haven’t taken the few steps to HHI’s wonderful hard packed beach. There is a kiddie pool and the pool is heated in March and April (dates subject to change). Rent a bike and you can get anywhere in a few moments time. Just down the beach is the famous Tiki Hut and just beyond that is The Beach Market and Coligny Plaza where you can shop, dine, pick up groceries, catch a movie and enjoy outdoor entertainment in the summer. Also nearby is the newest addition to Hilton Head, the brand new Lowcountry Celebration Park so be sure and check it out!
Whether you visit with your family or it’s two couples, you will not go wrong with the amazing 503 Shorewood!
|Master Bedroom||King||Updated Shower||Flat Screen||Direct Oceanfront with entrance to balcony, you can roll over and watch the surf roll in.|
|Guest Bedroom||Queen and Rollaway Bed||Updated Shower/Tub Combination||Flat Screen||Just at the other end of the hall is the guest room where 3 can sleep.|
|Living Area||Queen Sleeper Sofa||Flat Screen||This updated penthouse villa with direct ocean views is incredibly comfortable.|
- Exceptional Remodeled 5th Floor Penthouse DIRECT OCEANFRONT
- 2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms
- King, Queen, Queen Sleeper Sofa & Twin Rollaway
- Sleeps 7
- 1,250 sqft
- Free Secure Wi-Fi and Cable TV
- Master with King has Oceanfront Views and an updated Shower
- Guest Bedroom has Queen and Rollaway Twin Bathroom with Shower Tub Combination is in Hall
- Amazing Oceanfront Views and Comfortable Balcony
- Updated Full Kitchen (Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Dishwasher, Microwave, Toaster, Blender, Tea Kettle, Ice Maker) & Keurig and a Regular Coffee Maker
- Full Size Washing Machine and Dryer, Iron & Board and Starter Supplies of Detergent, Dish Soap, Paper Towels and Trash Bags
- Included are Bed Linens and Bath Towels (please bring Beach Towels) and Starter supplies of Toilet Paper, Bath Soap, Shampoo & Conditioner
- Oceanfront Community Zero Entry Pool, Hot Tub and Baby Pool
- Pool Heated in March and April
- Beautifully Landscaped Grounds
- Private Beach Walk
- Gated Community in South Forest Beach
- No Pets Allowed
- Summer Season, Memorial Day to Labor Day, Seven Nights / Saturday-Saturday Required
- Close to Coligny Plaza and all the Shops, Restaurants and Activities of the South End of Hilton Head Island
- Near the new Lowcountry Celebration Park which includes a Playground, The Sandbox Children’s Museum, Exercise Stations, Large Lawn and Stage to accommodate Festivals and Concerts
- Just a quick ride to Marina’s and Water Activities at Palmetto Bay Marina or in Sea Pines
- Miles of Bike Paths to Explore Hilton Head
- Easy to get to all the Golf and Tennis the Island has to offer