196 Beachwalk Villas is the PERFECT beach getaway spot! This villa complex is the closest in all of Shipyard to the beach. Here you have the most wonderful views of a wonderful natural area which is great for kids to play and a beautiful lagoon and long golf view. A perfect family vacation location with a just a short 7 minute walk to the beach via a tropical landscaped beach path.
Upon entering this beautiful villa you see a wonderful sunken living room with new floors and new couches (one sleeper), a wet bar and a large flat screen TV. As you walk to the other living area you pass a remodeled half bath along with full size washer and dryer. The family room and kitchen combination is open and perfect for entertaining. With a lots of windows along the back, the space is very light and bright and the views are incredible.
Up the stairs you have a huge master bedroom with a King size bed and walk in closet and private updated bath. Also there are 2 guest bedrooms, one with a King bed and private bath and the other has 2 sets of bunk beds and the bathroom is right across hall. Each bedroom has its own flat screen TV.
On the way to the beach there is a nice large community pool with restrooms onsite and great deck space that is both shaded and open for the sunbather in you! Across the street is the Sonesta Resort with food and beverage options. The Van de Meer professional tennis center is less than a quarter mile away and the Shipyard Golf Clubhouse is just down the road offering 27 holes of great resort golf! Shipyard also has lots of bike paths and wonderful vistas to explore and is also close to all that the South End of Hilton Head Island has to offer.
|Master Bedroom||King||Large Walk-In Shower||Flat Screen||Lovely landscaped view of lagoon and golf course.|
|2nd Master Bedroom||King||Large Walk-In Shower||Flat Screen TV||Private Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||2 Sets of Bunk Bed||Hall Bath with Shower/Tub Combination||Flat Screen TV||Great room for the Kids!|
|Sunken Living Room||Queen Sleeper Sofa||Flat Screen||Great room for that extra guest and there is a half bath nearby.|
- 3 Bedrooms / 3.5 Bathrooms
- King, King, 2 Bunk Beds, Sleeper Sofa
- Sleeps 10
- 2 Living Spaces
- Large Open Living Space
- 1,800 sqft
- Large Flat Screen TV’s in Every Room
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with a Regular Coffeemaker
- Full-size Washer and Dryer
- Large Outdoor Deck
- Gas Grill
- Easy 5 Minute Walk to the Beach
- No Pets Allowed
- All Linens and Starter Soaps and Bath Tissues Provided, Please Bring Beach Towels
- Summer Season, Memorial Day to Labor Day, Seven Nights / Saturday-Saturday Required
- Great Community Pool
- Sonesta Resort across the Street
- Van de Meer Tennis Center 5 Min Walk
- 27 Holes of Golf
- Excellent South Island Location
- Close to Coligny Plaza and all the Shops, Restaurants and Activities of the South End of Hilton Head Island
- Near to the soon to be completed Lowcountry Celebration Park which will include a Playground, The Sandbox Children’s Museum, Exercise Stations, Large Lawn and Stage to accommodate Festivals and Concerts
- Just a quick ride to Marina’s and Water Activities at Palmetto Bay Marina or in Sea Pines
- Miles of Bike Paths to Explore Hilton Head
- Easy to get to all the Golf and Tennis the Island has to offer